Best Towing Service in Distress
Whether it’s a dead battery or a flat tire, we can’t admit our disabled car to the nearest hospital. But, we can exercise our trust in the nearest towing company to help us bravely tackle all kinds of roadside situations. Believe us or not, traditional roadside rescuers are no longer the same they used to be several years ago. With improved customer experience and reduced customer wait time, the towing service industry has been disrupted for good. Therefore, you won’t feel like you have lost a limb when your car ditches you in the middle of a road trip. When you call a reputable towing company, you can count on them to realize the gravity of the problem. As a result, you won’t be stuck in the tough spot for too long.
How does it Work?
Let’s analyze a driving scenario on a bad day. You are heading somewhere with your favorite song on your lips, and suddenly your car breaks down. Now, you start to feel unlucky, nervous, and anxious, all at the same time. Instead of cursing your fate for too long, you reach out to your cell phone to call the nearest towing company to help you fix the bad outcome. You describe the exact problem (dead battery, towing, engine failure, etc.), along with your exact location. The towing company meets you at the car breakdown spot and tows your car to help you be on track as soon as possible. So, all you really need is a phone and money for the tow truck service provider to send their truck to you, hook your car up, and safely take it wherever you want.
What Services are Included?
- Safe & Secure Car Towing
- 24/7 Car Towing Service
- Emergency Assistance & Towing
- Short & Long Distance Towing
- Full Range of Roadside Assistance
- Exotic Car Towing & Fleet Towing Services
- Heavy Equipment Towing Services
- Motorcycle, Trailer, & Machinery Towing Services
- Incident Management & Wrecked Car Debris Removal
As you can tell, a lot of things can be accomplished by reaching out to a car towing service provider. So, it’s not like tearing open a fresh bag of chips and discovering that it’s half full at best.
How to Choose the Best Towing Company?
Ideally speaking, the best tow truck service company out there should not take light-years to meet you during times of distress. On the contrary, they should amaze you by the dispatch service response time. And, they should not start hauling the car immediately upon arrival. They should inspect the car thoroughly and try to start it. Having said that, let’s get to the nitty-gritty aspects of choosing the best car towing service provider to haul a disabled vehicle.
- Don’t make it a haste job and take your time for research work. Look for a reputable and nearest towing company that enjoys good foothold in the market to ensure that your car stays in safe hands.
- Appropriate credentials are a must as well. So, check if the chosen company has the necessary equipment, license, and insurance to do the towing project in a safe and efficient manner.
- Since we can’t plan our day around an unexpected car tragedy, the company should provide 24-hour emergency service to attend to your needs at any hour of the day.
- The towing service should provide a comprehensive range of services to accomplish small as well as large projects so that you can count on the towing company at all times.
- Be aware of the locality of the towing company before hiring them. Some might advertise their services at your location, but they may be established miles away from you. The gap in physical proximity means that they will not be able to help you as quickly as you might need.
- Ask if the towing company is using traditional hook-and-chain tow trucks or flatbed tow trucks. Flatbed towing should be a preferred choice because it prevents further damage to the vehicle as the entire vehicle is lifted onto the towing truck.
Finally, don’t have a casual approach towards the pricing. Ask the provider to be transparent about all the miscellaneous charges too. If the nearest towing company hesitates to provide a final sum, don’t commit yourself to a binding contract. In fact, be prepared to move on.
Pro Tip 1: If you can safely move your car away from a busy highway, clear your car from the oncoming traffic as soon as you can. This will make it easier for the tow truck driver to position his/her vehicle next to yours to tow the immobile car easily.
Pro Tip 2: Prior to the hauling, remove valuable items from your car. You don’t need us to remind you that your valuables are as important as your car. And, it helps to double or triple check everything before the car is hauled.
Pro Tip 3: Don’t let any car towing service provider to take advantage of your fuzzy state of mind after a car mishap. A bad day can easily get worse if you don’t take the time to read the fine prints before signing the authorization forms.
Pro Tip 4: Don’t auction off your troubles to the lowest bidder even if it means waiting a tad bit longer than usual for help to arrive. The chances are that the guy with the lowest denomination bid will care less about your car’s safety and your predicament.
Pro Tip 5: Take a picture of your car’s condition before the tow truck arrives to haul your vehicle. This will come handy in dealing with unexpected damages (if any) during transit. If possible, stay with the vehicle until the tow truck arrives.
Towing Services Rates
Here is where the water can get a tad bit muddy. After all, not every towing company out there wants to be the low-price leader. You should consider how reliable the company is and how quickly they will serve you. Therefore, hiring a cheap towing service isn’t the answer at all times. Remember, it’s important to have good communication with the nearest towing company before hiring them for the job because there are no set industry-standard rates for the job. Not to forget the fact that the rates would depend upon the distance and the type of vehicle you own. So, it’s not possible to give you a definite number over here. That said, we will throw out some ballpark numbers that will give you an idea about the average cost of getting a car towed.
Average Towing Cost Explained
The average reported cost ranges from $50 to $125 for car towing. Keep in mind that the cost would vary depending on the miles to be traveled once the car is hooked to the tow truck. For instance, if you need your vehicle to be towed to another city, expect to pay anywhere between $200 to $300 and even more. On the other hand, a short five-mile towing job might cost you less than a hundred bucks. That said, towing companies generally charge a vehicle hook-up fee and then per mile charge ($2.50 to $7 per mile) after that. The higher dollar sign ($7) is generally charged for heavy-duty vehicles. That said, the hook-up fee of $50 or whatever the hired towing company charges usually stays the same, whether you need your vehicle towed for one mile or thirty miles.
Average Tow Cost in Numbers
- 5 to 7 Mile Vehicle Tow Cost: $30 to $100
- 40 Mile Vehicle Tow Cost: $100 to $300
- 100 Mile Vehicle Tow Cost: $300 to $600
Key Notes 1: Expect a bump in the price if your vehicle is stuck in a ditch or laying in a river because there would be extra work involved over here to free the car in the first place. And, there could be extra costs for holiday or midnight car hauls by 24-hour towing service providers.
Key Notes 2: The fee charged by a towing company will vary based on the circumstances, the distance to be covered, the location of the breakdown, and the tow company hired for the job.
Keep Notes 3: You need to be wary of cheap towing service providers that charge low upfront fees to grab your business, only to add expensive per-mile charge down the road.
Key Notes 4: Some towing companies might include a few miles (anywhere from five to seven miles) of ride for free in the base price, often referred to as the hook-up fee.
Key Notes 5: Your best bet would be to find a nearby repair shop to avoid long distance towing. This is a surefire way to reduce the towing cost.
How long does it take until you get help?
Frankly speaking, there is no set answer to this question because there are quite a few variables involved over here. For instance, if your vehicle breaks down close to the location of the towing company, they might arrive within minutes. But, if the car breaks down in some Death Valley, don’t expect them to arrive at a moment’s notice. Basically, it could be minutes or even hours depending on the traffic between you and the towing company. That said, almost everyone owns a smartphone today. So, it’s easy to find “towing company near me” to start the rescue mission at the tap of a button or a click of a mouse.
Keep in mind that towing companies are fighting shoulder to shoulder for your business. Also, emergency towing services are quick in response. When you call a licensed towing service with good market reputation, the chances are that help might arrive before your expectations. That said, you may not always be near the quickest or best qualified towing company out there. Also, if you are seeking roadside assistance during rush hours, you might have to wait an above-average amount of time. Ideally speaking, the right tow truck service provider should be able to send help within an hour. Keep in mind even an hour might seem like an eternity when you are stuck in the middle of a highway. So, it helps to maintain your composure and wait patiently for help to arrive.
Sizes of Trucks Available for Towing
The tow trucks of today can be seen in different sizes. A good tow truck service provider will not only have solid car mechanics by their side, but they will also have strong tow trucks. Some of the best tow trucks out there are capable of towing three vehicles at a time. Whatever needs to be towed, there is a likelihood that a tow truck exists for transporting the thing from one place to another. From boom tow trucks, wheel-lift tow trucks, flatbed, and integrated tow trucks, a reputable towing company deploys different types of towing trucks depending on the nature and requirements of the project.
What Can Be Towed?
Just about anything can be towed. Of course, take the ‘anything’ part with a pinch of salt because no towing company out there will be able to haul a dinosaur on a towing truck or any other towing object. From an extra wheel, heavy equipment, to a motorcycle, a towing company with the right resources will be able to transport these things easily and safely without any hiccups. Since a car or a truck won’t tow itself, it’s assumed that you know that a towing company will tow most vehicles as well, including exotic cars.
What is Included in Emergency Roadside Services?
Emergency roadside assistance is an effort made by a car towing technician to make the immobile vehicle drivable again by doing minor mechanical work on the car. Yes, many towing companies out there provide a range of additional roadside services other than towing. Basically, you can make use of emergency roadside services when your car isn’t running, or when you need help with some basic tasks to get your car back on the road. For those who don’t know, unlimited emergency roadside towing service includes a change of tires, fuel delivery, opening locked doors, attending to flat tires, jump starts, vehicle pickup in short notice, and many more minor mechanical adjustments under the hood. So, you do have a lot of options when it comes to emergency roadside assistance. As a result, you can expect that your vehicle could be restored on the spot.
What to Expect when a Tow Truck Arrives?
When you call the right tow truck service provider, they will dispatch highly certified and trained car technicians to your location to carry out necessary towing or recovery solutions that you might require. Of course, go with a towing company that offers 24-hour towing service so that you aren’t stuck on the road for too long. After all, who wouldn’t want the nightmare to end as soon as possible? If you have never called a tow truck before, here’s what you can expect on their arrival. To begin with, don’t make it a big deal to call the towing service. When you dial the digits of the towing company, you can expect a friendly voice from the other side. You just need to provide some basic information from your end to help them commence the rescue mission as quickly as possible.
- First and foremost, you need to provide your precise location. And, let them know the make and model of the car too. Providing a landmark would be super helpful. If you are not sure of your location, use some navigation tool to give them your address.
- Let them know the issue with your vehicle so that the technician can come with the right equipment to fix your car. It could be flat tires, engine failure, accident, or something else. Some technicians can assist you right on the spot to help you move as soon as possible.
- Provide your name and contact information to help them carry out the required paperwork. Of course, this will help them reach out to you as well while on transit to the breakdown spot. Once this basic information is supplied over the phone, just relax and wait for their arrival.
Once the car technicians arrive at the disclosed spot, they will attempt to diagnose and fix the car on the spot. If they are unable to solve the issue, they will tow the car to the nearest repair shop or any other place of your choice. You can simply hop in the cab of the tow truck and get a ride too.
Let’s face it; a call to the towing service provider is not a phone call that anyone with a pulse would like to make on any given day of the week. But, it helps to have the numbers of a reputable 24-hour towing service provider at your arm’s reach to save you from a migraine-sized headache if you ever find yourself needing the services of a towing company. After all, the last thing you would want is to get scammed or charged excessively for being woefully underprepared for a car breakdown scenario. Make sure you stay prepared so that needing a tow doesn’t seem like a huge burden. Don’t learn a lesson after paying $600 for your first tow job!
Car Doctor At Your Doorsteps!
The very future of the automotive industry is going to be wildly different from what it is now. There’s a valid assumption that mobile mechanic services will overshadow costly dealerships and franchises that currently dominate the traditional auto repair market. Presumably, mobile mechanics might also change the status quo of skepticism and mistrust, which is the running theme of the auto repair industry. Believe us or not, a mobile auto mechanic business is a growing portion of the auto repair market. Now, this entails us to tell you more about mobile mechanic services. After all, who wouldn’t want dealer-quality auto repair services at non-dealer prices without the usual drama and trauma involved in the process of getting the car repaired?
How Does It Work?
Mobile car mechanics are pretty much similar to your regular car mechanics in terms of the job they do with the exception that mobile auto repair mechanics diagnose and fix cars at your home, place of business, and sometimes even on the side of the roads. Basically, the repair shop will come to you as opposed to you going to the repair shop. Better yet, you will be able to view exactly what is being done to your car at the time of the repair. Sounds cool, isn’t it? Auto repair at your desired time and location without sacrificing quality! You can think of mobile auto mechanic as the Uber for mechanics. The chances are that you might not have explored enough to know that mobile mechanics near me co-exist with physical car repair shops.
Well, the good news is that it’s never too late to join the mobile mechanic services bandwagon knowing that there is a mobile auto mechanics entity out there waiting to dispatch a highly-qualified mechanic to your home or office to conduct repairs. As long as you can provide a safe spot for the mechanic to work on your car, you are good to go. It all starts with obtaining a quote. You provide your vehicle details such as the make and model, along with a brief car description to schedule an appointment with a mobile mechanic at your convenient time. The assigned person for the repair work will travel all the way to your location with the necessary tools to get the job done in the simplest, convenient, and cost-effective manner. Your car problems will be assessed and addressed on the spot.
Advantages Of Mobile Mechanics Car Servicing
- Cheaper than Shops: That’s right! You will most likely get a sweeter deal from a mobile car mechanic than your regular garage guy. For those who don’t know, the cost could be nearly 30% cheaper than getting your car serviced from a traditional mechanic shop because the mobile auto mechanic model evades the need for a physical shop and the associated business overheads. Goes without saying, this enables a mobile mechanic to charge less.
- Doorstep Service: This is easily the main attraction of the mobile car mechanic business model. Since certified technicians will come fully equipped at your location to fix the car, you will save yourself the trouble of dropping your car to the mechanic shop. No longer do you have to wait for days or weeks to get your vehicle repaired. Basically, you will get your car serviced without taking any time away from your personal or professional life. You simply have to toss them the car keys, and a few hours later it will be all done.
- High Convenience: Well, even your physical presence is not needed during the repair or service. As long as you can arrange the keys to be handed over to the mobile mechanic contractor on his/her scheduled visit, you can carry on with your day as usual without babysitting your car. As hinted earlier, there’s no need to drop or pick up your car because the proposed work will be performed in your own backyard or office parking lot and not in a repair shop or dealership department. Isn’t this car repair convenience at its best?
- Guaranteed Quality Work: Mobile auto repair services provided by a trustworthy company will come with a written 12,000 mile or full 12-month service warranty. And, the company will assign ASE Certified car technicians to work on your vehicles. Of course, the main mission would be to fix your car right the first time itself. The included warranty is simply icing on the cake to put the customer’s mind at ease. Not to forget the fact that ‘mobile mechanics near me’ will be available at your service 7 days a week.
- Speedy Work: Even if it’s a basic repair job, you might have to wait for days or weeks to get your car fixed depending upon how many cars are ahead in the queue. And, physical shop owners can’t do much about the waiting-factor because they have more than one vehicle to attend. On the other hand, mobile auto repair service is almost instant. You just have to call the right company, and they will send over a mechanic to your place as soon as possible. In most cases, scheduling and conducting repair is done on the same day.
- Utmost Transparency: You will have the option of viewing the car mechanic at work. So, you will know exactly who will be under the hood of your car. And, you will get to know what work is getting done to fix your car. Basically, you will get the opportunity to observe everything personally. Because things will be done right under your nose, there will be almost no foul play involved.
- Road Side Assistance: The Uber-style mobile mechanics are trained to deal with a wide variety of car problems. If your car gives up on you in the middle of an ordinary day, you can get in touch with mobile mechanics to come to your aid. They will meet you at the roadside location to assess your needs. Absolutely, no tow truck company would be needed. The mobile mechanic guy will arrive with all the required equipment to diagnose and work on your car.
- Expertise Guaranteed: When you get in touch with a mobile mechanic, a highly trained and independent professional contractor will come to your place to handle the repair work right in front of your eyes. So, do not assume that your vehicles will be treated as lab rats. By assigning a trained apprentice, your vehicles will get the due TLC they truly deserve. The assigned independent contractor will be as good as a factory-trained dealership mechanic.
- Pre-Purchase Car Inspection: For starters, mobile mechanic services aren’t confined to repair jobs. Some of them have stretched their wings beyond regular repair assignments. For instance, if you would like to buy a used car with confidence, you can hire a mobile mechanic to do the necessary car inspection for you. By doing so, you can be sure that you won’t end up with a garbage-worthy car.
- Upfront Pricing: Upon query, customers immediately receive an itemized bill that includes costs of parts, labor, and everything else associated with the repair job. There are absolutely no hidden fees or upcharges involved at all. And, if the mobile mechanic discovers that your car doesn’t require the requested service, the quote will be lowered on the spot. Therefore, it won’t be an understatement to claim that there’s no better way to keep your car wheels rolling like before without a jaw-dropping repair cost attached to it.
How Much Do Mobile Mechanics Charge?
Of course, nothing is etched in stone over here. The rates may vary from one location to another and from one mobile diesel mechanic to another. So, it’s difficult to be precise with the quotes. That said, let’s give you a dollar figure. The average hourly rate for a mobile mechanic ranges from $30 to $60 an hour plus parts. If the car won’t start or if a problem is unknown, the mobile mechanic will charge around $60 to $80 towards a diagnostic fee, depending on the location. Keep in mind that independent repair shop owners usually charge a lot more. Here’s a better example for you:
Installation of a serpentine drive belt on a 2010 model Toyota Camry would cost around $120 in the Chicago area if you were to get the job done by a mobile mechanic. The total amount of $120 would include the cost of labor (approx. $80), parts, and taxes (if any). If you were to conduct repairs from a local garage or a dealership shop, you could expect a bump in price by at least $20. Even if the labor costs were to be the same, the traditional folks would try to maintain a higher margin on the parts.
Therefore, your best bet over here would be to Google, ‘mobile mechanics near me’ and obtain quotes from one of the trusted companies from the search list. Remember, the labor cost will be accompanied by the profits made from the sale of car parts. To avoid markups on parts, you can supply car parts from your side to the mobile mechanic. As a result, you will save money not only on the labor but also on the car parts. It’s perhaps the best way to do car repairs without creating a dent in your wallet.
Services Offered by a Mobile Mechanic?
Gladly enough, a mobile car mechanic provides a host of car repair services. Basically, the assigned mechanic will be qualified enough to do all kinds of minor and major car repair jobs. And, the job will be done to the factory’s standard and specifications. Frankly speaking, you will be surprised to see what they can do. Here is a list of the services offered by a mobile car mechanic.
- Computer Diagnostic
- Engine Repair and Services
- Heating & AC Cooling Services
- Oil, Lube, & Filter Change
- Wheel Alignments
- Fault Testing
- Oil Change & Clutch Repair
- Break/Transmission & Radiator Inspection/Repair
- Fuel Injection Cleaning & Air Filter Inspection
- Water/Fuel Pump Repair & Services
- Electrical & Wiring Repair Services
- Suspension & Steering Services
- Lubricate Hinges & Doors
- Battery Charging & Repair
- Complete Vehicle Inspection
- Roadside Emergency Repairs
- Scheduled Maintenance
- And, a lot more…
As you can tell, there’s a lot on the menu. A mobile mechanic can perform most services a repair shop can complete. Therefore, you can afford to be at the mercy of a mobile mechanic without feeling robbed or unlucky if your vehicle ditches you in the middle of a road trip. In this age and era of one-click decisions, there’s no better choice than a mobile mechanic to fix a car that needs treatment. Given the affordable pricing, you will most likely have some money left over in the end. Not to forget the fact that you will know the credentials of the person working on your car. So, it won’t prove to be a blind date for your car.
Checklist before Hiring a Mobile Mechanic
Let’s keep this thing short and simple as it’s supposed to be. These are some of the questions that need to be at the forefront of your mind when hiring a mobile mechanic.
- Is the proposed mobile mechanic qualified for the repair job at hand?
- Does the assigned mechanic have a valid business license to perform work on your car?
- Is the independent mobile mechanic ASE Master Certified?
- How is the bill going to be settled? Are credit/debit cards accepted?
- Do you have to purchase the required parts? If not, will there be a separate invoice for the same other than the work invoice?
- Are there are guarantees/warranties for the workmanship to deal with ‘just in case’ scenarios?
- Does the mobile mechanic have insurance to cover liability/property damage?
- If there is a need for a severe repair job that cannot be done at your location, does the mobile mechanic provide a solid alternative to fix the car?
- Last but not least, get a written contract. You don’t need us to tell you that verbal guarantees mean nothing in today’s age and time.
Last Few Words:
At the end of the day, a car is a non-predictable commodity. Therefore, it helps to have the numbers of a mobile car mechanic handy on speed dial to get the car back on the road as soon as possible. Truthfully speaking, getting a vehicle serviced has never been so easy and convenient. Kudos to mobile mechanics! This business model has really stepped up to the plate to create a win-win situation for everyone involved. With 24/7 operating hours, the earlier you reach out to them, the better it will be for your car’s health. A Mobile mechanic can get you going on the road in no time at all.
We can take a look under the hood
We take care for your vehicle
We can fine-tune your car
Here you can see what we have to offer and what you'll pay for that
Here you can see the pricing table which comes with the theme. It needs to be insterted to the post/page/service in the Text editing mode (not visual).
|Service||For Car||For Truck|
|Donec suscipit vehicula turpis sed lutpat||35€||55€|
|Quisque vitae quam neque.||32€||42€|
|Morbi cilisis placerat dapibus.||44€||31€|
|Etiam ultrices nulla ed leo malesuada||48€||34€|
|Commodo bibendum orci vi verra ;||22€||33€|
|alesua commodo malesuada commodo||16€||7€|